This blend was formulated to balance energies and instill courage, confidence, and self-esteem. It helps the body self-correct its balance and alignment. [[From the EODR]]
Valor can be used to release emotions such as: Aggression, Defensiveness, Fear of Conflict, Inability to Cope, Losing a Battle, Persecuted, Resignation, and Withdrawn
[[From REPwEO – See the book for more information on where and how to use Valor for these specific emotions! http://bit.ly/ReleasingEOPatterns]]
VALOR consists of:
• Rosewood: acts grounding, stabilizes, increases inner strength
• Blue tansy: supports the liver and lymphatic system and thus decreases anger and repressive emotions in our day-to-day live. Creates a feeling of self-determination
• Frankincense: a holy anointing oil which has been used for spiritual ceremonies for thousands of years . It stimulates our limbic system which is where emotions are controlled and increases our mind’s creativity. Frankincense helps us to overcome stress, despair and dejection.
• Spruce: A good starting-point when it comes to releasing emotional patterns and getting grounded. Spruce not only brings harmony into our being, it is also known as the fragrance with the frequency of wealth.
• blended in a carrier oil base of fractionated virgin coconut oil
• Diffuse, directly inhale, or add 2-4 drops to bath water.
• Apply generously to feet, wrists, or back of the neck
• When using a series of oils, apply Valor first and let it work for 5 to 10 minutes before applying oils.
• Dilute 1:15 with YL V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for body massage.