Let go of the past!! Negative energy goes into the blood and then the liver for cleansing, where toxins can remain trapped. Thus, the liver becomes a storage place for anger, resentment, bitterness, hatred, jealousy, envy, addictions, and a host of destructive feelings.
Release is a helpful blend to release anger and memory trauma from the liver in order to create emotional well-being. It helps open the subconscious mind through pineal stimulation to release deep-seated trauma. It is one of the most powerful of the emotionally supporting essential oil blends. [[From the EODR]]
Release can be used to release emotions such as: Dejection, Fear of Success, Holding Back, Loss of Identity, Love being Conditional, Rebellion, Wrong.
[[From REPwEO – See the book for more information on where and how to use Release for these specific emotions!}}
Release consists of:
• Lavandin ( Lavendula hybrida): purifies the body and may regenerate tissue.
• Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annum): helps us to release accumulated anger and recurring thoughts. Enhances a feeling of self-determination.
• Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) supports relaxation, balances yin and yang energies and increases self-confidence.
• Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens): stimulates nerves and hormone system. Its fragrance encourages us to leave unpleasant memories behind and increase inspiration.
• Sandalwood (Santalum album): Due to its high percentage in sesquiterpenes Sandalwood stimulates our pineal gland and limbic system. It enables us to become silent and dive into meditation. Sandalwood may release unfavorable cellular memories and reprogram the cells.
• base of olive oil
For aromatic or topical use.
Apply over the liver either directly or with a compress.
Apply to the bottoms of feet and behind the ears.