INNER CHILD blend
This is an excellent oil for those of us who take things a little too seriously!! The fragrance of Inner Child revives memories which reconnect us to our true self. This is one of the first steps to harmonize and stabilize our emotions.
When children experience trauma they often loose connection to their inner self or inner child. Feelings of shame and confusion are the results of their shattered personalities. This can be experienced as a great hindrance especially in the time from adolescence until midlife. This condition is commonly described as a midlife crisis.
This fragrance stimulates memory response and helps one reconnect with the inner-self or identity. This is one of the first steps to finding emotional balance. [[From the EODR]]
Inner Child can be used to release emotions such as: Clearing Cellular Memory, Desertion, Distortion, Erratic Energy.
[[From REPwEO – See the book for more information on where and how to use Inner Child for these specific emotions!}}
Inner Child consists of:
• Tangerine (Citrus reticulata): contains ester and aldehydes which act calming and relaxing in times of fear and nervousness.
• Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus): supports blood circulation and invigors the spirit. It acts purifying and increases wakefulness.
• Neroli (Citrus sinensis) – blossom of orange: brings what is important into our field of vision. Casts out fear, depression and disturbed sleep.
• Sandalwood (Santalum album): Due to its high percentage in sesquiterpenes Sandalwood stimulates our pineal gland and limbic system. It enables us to become silent and dive into meditation. Sandalwood may release unfavorable cellular memories and reprogram the cells.
• Orange (Citrus sinensis): provides lightness, relaxation, and a feeling of security for body, mind and emotions.
• Jasmine (Jasminum officinale) acts on the emotional and physical plane. It is an ideal companion in times of indecision, hopelessness and low vigor.
• Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) supports relaxation, balances yin and yang energies and increases self-confidence.
• Spruce: A good starting-point when it comes to releasing emotional patterns and getting grounded. Spruce not only brings harmony into our being, it is also known as the fragrance with the frequency of wealth.
• Carrier Oil used in blend: Almond Oil
For aromatic use. Apply around navel, on chest, temples and around nose.